Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Thursday, January 31, 2008

BLOOD-dy day

klas at 9am, but i came in around 930.. =(
but the best part was, lecturer was not around! he thought the klas was 10 am..lol? so im not late...

after klas, lepak-ed in the wifi area for awhile until my friend came by and asked me to donate blood. I've never donated b4, so i thought why not give it a shot? So i went there with him..

OMG, when i see those people lying there with a huge needle poked into their vein, i freaked out(silently)..So i went and registered myself as a donor(answering yes/no questions). Then im scared when they have to take my sample blood to test my blood type...I screamed(softly) XD

Then, they took my blood pressure and then im ready to do my part..that is..to bleed.

Here is the pic:


Mua Blood..it's warm (duh~)

I got 2 certificates, the chance to save precious lives, the chance to know my blood type and blood pressure, as well as the chance to know if you are HIV+(or -) just by donating blood..it's worth it..i guess XD

oh ya, after donating, i lost my 6-pack...damn it! It was a joke anyway...hahahhaha

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template