Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hectic day

Today, woke up at 945, my somebody ask me out for breakfast..kesian la, i told her to eat 1st, cos i will only be in college at 11 am..but ler, she say wan wait for me wor..XD
nice...very nice!

So i went McD for bfast, then head back to college for yearbook meeting at 1230. The meeting was to welcome the new members and also assign tasks to them . Then ler, I had group discussion at 1.30 pm till 230..then 2.30 pm, I had another group discussion... >.< tired la...now back home and i'll drop dead on my bed after i post this....

nite nitez!

2 comments:

Jia Min said...

kesian ur somebody le.. need to wait for u oni get to eat, but u still wanna play hide n seek. lol. but ya, sorry cuz u need to purposely come so early for ur somebody.

Calvin said...

well, somebody willing to wait for me, so im willing to come early also.. XD

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template