Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I will protect the rest from your lies!

I wanted to blog ytd..but then, after half way typing, i feel that i shudn't say it out. Its about my fren who trusted the wrong person. The sweet-talker told many lies..and beware, he's around U..But dun worry, I will be around too to make sure he don't go too far..Oh well, nobody shud kno about it as it is her personal stuff.

So, today was kinda a rushin day. Early morning woke up and a sms waiting in my inbox. Was my somebody la, text me telling me she can't understand the lecture =( then leh, my mum asked me to buy more CNY stuffs. Then i rushed to college to finish the last bit of my assignment and print. I saw my somebody outside the lab, but then when i went out to find her, she's gone..so i malas go find la since I got klas at that time..

Excited! found out that tomoro klases are canceled. Whee~ But ler, i still will go to college tomoro to find her. =) If not har, 4 days can't see her, suffer wei!

Oh ya, just now, i did something fun.. It involves shaking, shaking and shaking very hard...then open the cap! It's the Shandy we bought today. And it's the grand opening! Soaked myself with shandy. U there! come get some shandy from my body, You have to LICK it.. XD

LOL!!! btw, my lol means 'laugh out loud'.. Why do i say that? cos i found out from somebody's brother saying that it can also mean 'lots of LANJIAO' i totally rofl-ed.


~My heart yearns for U~

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template