Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Summarized CNY activities (Yellow red for prosperous)

1st day of CNY

Yesh! Was CNY and still is..Went to Penang(My dad's side) then head to Perak..Luckily i brought laptop back there, if not, BORING la..hehe, luky this time my grandma didn't nag me like last time..Got some story la..cos she used to say 10000000x that she's a teacher and she knows how student like us behave...so i kinda like can't take it.. Then something happened la..and then now ok edi la..but thankfully we're still ok now..

Yea, so we went out to 'hunt' for angpaus, then go makan dinner..Was some vegetarian restaurant..Nyonya style..not so nice la, cos we're not familiar with the nyonya taste..


2nd day of CNY

Went to Perak..yay! i got the chance to drive my mom's new car..and i sped on the highway..My dad was so annoying la at first..The speed limit was 110km/h..i was only driving at 115 la, chill la.. then was this car speeding at 140++ and he flashed his car light..Geram la..and the most annoying thing was...on the fast lane, there was 5-6 car in front of me driving at same speed, i kept my distance, but the stupid guy behind me coming closer..i was like, wtf, chill la, in front all jam, its not like if u drive closer to me u can get faster..haiz..STRESS betul la..

Then finally reached grandma house, first thing on my mouth was:
婆婆,恭喜发财, 万事如意,身体健康, 年年有余, 身壮力健,身体健康, 龙马精神, 财源滚滚来, 钱包大大很多钱

Hahahaha, super long lines..

Then the rest of the days is boring, so, i usually don't do this, cam-whored a bit(a bit only) then took pics of the kids that were playing..video of them playing fighting..and my pic wif them..(pics up later)

3rd day of CNY


So today was the day my aunt' open house..its her new house..so we all go there makan steamboat..After that, back to my grandma's house..Finally the "choi san" came..who is that? It's my another aunt's boss..He comes every year to give angpau..quite big angpau..damn generous de..and i heard my grandma and grandpa got angpau of RM500 each..not bad la..So here comes the "choi san" part..He will gamble with us, and normally its my time to win, i lost 3 years ago, then the next 2 years i won again..so more money! yummmz..Then chit-chat wif my cousins, told me lots of stories la..I envy him a bit la..cos his gf damn nice to him(sometimes annoying)..mine cannot be compared la, cos i only got somebody.. =D
sory ya, didnt reply min min cos credit expire liao..luky she not kecil hati la..if she kecil hati also nvm de, cos i will pujuk her de =P


4th day of CNY

Yea, noting much on this day, makan then play then makan again and went back KL around 8..then go visit frens house summore..hahaha, funny la, when we visit her, it was around 1030, and we saw a rat running and then lying on the floor under the table of food..lol? Rat year her house got rat wor, very 'wong' arr... XD

so leh, that much la, now have to keep up with assignments and damn lots of studying..a big HAIZ!

~you pass by me 1 more time to see me, and for me to see you 1 more time~

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template