Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Im feeling.......... i feel like wana cry.. T.T

Yea, so i was supposed to do my assignment now...But when i on9, Mr. Doreamon msged me..He's not acting the way he is. He's super-duper EMO!! OMG!! I'm like i dunno wat to say..i feel pity for him. He's not a very handsome guy, and he dun get much attention from gals..and yeala, he needs a companion. He got rejected on V-day, and I think it made him emo today thinking of the rejection..haiz.. Then not only him la, another fren, who just broke up, is somehow little emo-ing also..Im dealing with 2 emo ppl la... T.T and I feel pity for the incident that happened in their life la..and I feel tired la trying to console them..=(

But as a fren, no matter how hard it is, I will be there for you, dun worry brudder and sista, Im here to emo with U.

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template