Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fireworks fireworks..police..angpau..mamak

Well, i have nothing much to blog about Valentines but to say that I had lunch with my somebody. Yes...it's still somebody..We went to The Pie Shop and I ordered some creamy carbonara(not so nice) whereas somebody ordered macaroni..yeala, and i got a 'flower' ^^ After that, we went ****** then somebody told me something.. "She asked: U still wan become my somebody arr?" ohhh, lol..very nice.. Now official liao lu..weeeheee..OK, valentines day story over here...

Next day I went to fren hse play fireworks, she invited us to help her finish it. 9 of us went to the park nearby to play. So we play for 2 hours non-stop. Wait.................. It's me, her cousin gal and another guy fren who really played. Others? 5 gals were camwhoring one side, flashing camera all around, while I throw crackers at them XD fun!!

Yea, so we play and play and play..boom and boom and boom, and we decided to pack and go back..My fren gave me and ask me to take home the unfinished crackers..(Min Min asked me to keep some actually so we can play together next time) So we pack everything in 1 bag, and decided to leave.

Out of the blue, we saw a white car with blue strips and blue lights..YAY!!!!!!! its the police...I was so happy they came...NOT.... They came and saw those cracker in a bag, and RAMPAS...awww...there goes the crackers...T.T
Now then, the police(fishtards) asked us to produce our IC, yea, we followed order. Then the fishtards try to scare us by saying we will go to jail and get fined..Asking us to call out parents or some shitz..screw it la, my frens father came and "settle" the thing. "100 tak cukup la" so 300 gone la...zzzzzzzzzz..FISH those police...FISH YOU!!

So nothing liao la, we all headback to her house, and I get angpau..and also say thank you to uncle for the HELP. hehe, no big deal la..Then after that we go makan mamak at restoran Mosin..chill out till 2am then decided to go back.. So, that's what happened la..No big surprise la..hehe..


~BEST OF LUCK to Min Min in her exam~

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template