Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Friday, February 29, 2008

Modded

Right after passing up my assignment, I went to my frens house. Why? he sold his car microphone to me and he bought another more powerful one. We used around 4 hours doin the installation ourselves. hehe, can open shop edy..XD so now, if u walk in front of my car, be sure to get a surprise! Talking about it, i used it against my fren today. He was walking in front of my car, so i turned on the mic on and called out his name. He was like...huh? who called my name? He looked back and forth to find the fella. and i was laughing like mad in the car..LOLx...the mic has pre-recorded sounds like police and fire-brigade's emergency alarm. wooh! but have to keep a low profile after installing it. hehehehe... i just love to prank ppl. =P

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template