Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Monday, March 3, 2008

All guys are bad/evil

Well, at least 99.9% of guys. Hmmm, might get rough feedback from this post..hehe, expected. So why would i say guys are bad? Im a guy myself, shudn't I protect the guy's pride? Well, at least im telling the truth.

Guys are way different from gals. agreed! In my opinion, gals are more loyal (Supposingly). But for guys, they can never stop looking at other hot gals even though they are married. They have more tendency to cheat on their spouses than gals. Guys are more horny than gals, that's what i think. For women who are married, if a guy come approach her, she would have rejected the guy. But it's different case as for men. I heard from my elder cousin sister "guys are for sure to go 'fark around outside', we as women would only hope that our husband will still come back after farking around outside". Many women would have disagreed with her. But the situation depends too. As some ppl can accept it.

The college that I am studying is majority good gal and less bitches. I have heard from my younger cousin brother and some elder frens saying that their college is full of sluts and damn desperate for guys to approach. And they were like, omg, they damn easy to kao wei...And they say they damn pretty also..muahahhahaa..that college arrr, if u go there, u might have thousand chics, but u would regret your whole life. Why? Cos u will definately sux at studies. That explains the results for my cousin bro and fren la.

Besides that, gals these days are more open. Some of them can talk about sex stuff at a very young age. and some of them are 'doin it' even they are under-age. Woah! shiok-nya...wat happened to gals these days la...And i heard a story from a fren in Johor saying "Both of my ex are marrying, but the bride is not me. Both reason for marry also same: make gal pregnant" kesian them la...haiz.

So, for guys out there AND me too of cos...lolx...if wan do arr, pakai-lah protection...hahhahaha..takda duit beli jangan buat la..haiyo...lolx

However, guys will still be guys. Evil is within them. It's either u live alone without a guy or you have to accept guys as they are..No, u cant have a guy without evil, he shall not be a guy...muahahahhaha..Here, i end my post.



i dun wan us to drift away from each other,
i wana hug u and never let go.
I wana luv u, but u r not prepared to be luved =(

1 comments:

Heng Ji said...

Supposition 1: Guys are not loyal but girls are loyal.

Supposition 2: Guys go farking around.

So the bloody conclusion is: guys are all gays because if guys fark around, but girls do not fark around, then guys must be farking around with other guys.

(Assume guys do not fark around with animals or plants or inanimate objects)

I rest my case.

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template