Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Out of town

Whheeeeeeeeeee~ finals over so does my semester and year 1. So its time for hols. I planned to work, so i asked my ex-employer whether I can work there. She was so excited that I thought of working there. She expected me to start work ASAP. But then. I had another plan, therefore, postponed the decision to work there. So wats my plan? Hehe, planned to work in another company, which is directly related to my career path. My friend help me to hook up with the company. So i sent my resume and now waiting for the call for interview. So...i tried to delay my date to start work at the ex company. Besides, i can take a week's holiday off too. But then, one fine day, i was told that i have to leave town to deal with some family issues in Penang. So i went there. Penang is a nice place, only that the environment is a bit dull and many old folks around. I would say penang is a peaceful place and suitable for the old. Went around makan and settle some stuffs. I tot living here with my gramms will be a naggy vacation. But i didnt feel that. Kinda like it here. But there's one BIG prob- NO INTERNET connection..arghhh!! Its frustating to accept the fact that im DC from the world. zZZzzz.. no CC around here summore..haiyo..

Anyways, im in the bus to KL now, so another 2 hours and i'll reach and will get to eat classy luxurios food later(I think). So now, I'll rest awhile or maybe do something else..hehe

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template