Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Monday, April 14, 2008

Finalz 1

So over the weeks I've been BeeeZ wif assignments and preparations for finalz..So yesterday I completed 1 subject..hehhe, was damn worried I dunno how to do..I got a week to study for this subject, but then I played games then study then game then sleep,eat, study, game. Yea, thats my routine revision process. I studied the so called Entity-Relationship Diagram (ERD) on the exam day itself..hhahah..But then still not soo sure.

In exam, before starting to write, I prayed and then open the exam paper. To my enlightment, I keep on SMILING..BIGGIE smile...coz I tot I know how to do. It seems ezy, SEEMS. So after smiling, I began writing. MCQ was reli no challenge at all, Short Answer I crap a bit, Normalization was quite ok(same as tutorial), then ERD was only 15 marks but took me an hour to do it(I crapped the whole diagram) and Sequence Query Language(SQL) was tough, so again, crapped. I'm glad that I answered ALL questions, crapped or not crapped. so yeah, now got a week to study for the next 2 exams..HAHHAHAH, time to play.......then study. =)


I'm just too confident of myself...cant help it

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template