Some known truths are altered to make you believe what you should believe

Friday, March 14, 2008

Exam Exam Exam..

ok, long long time i didnt update..now finally manage to steal some time to blog here.. so today was my MC100 mid term..and i scored pretty well..i think.. thx to GYM for her 'uhhum' paper and my fren for explaining the tips..The essay part was EASY cos i knew the format..DUH! if no tips arr, tell u arrr, hard to do larr.. so yea, multiple choice is also easy as i read the notes..i slept at 12am woke up at 5am to continue study >.< then brain reli tired..sleep back until 7 and read little bit more..Well, at least its worth the effort.

Now, i reli need to focus on the other courses that i havent paid much attention. I dun wan to struggle in the exam. I want to do it like how i did my MC100 today..im soooo gonna be a nerd. =P



~I am ME~

0 comments:

 
This blog powered by Blogger. Template design by Go Blog Template